I'd consider it cliche to start a post with 'It's been a while since...' but the truth of the matter is, it HAS been a while since I last wrote.
A lot has been going on at The Black Canvas and it would be a really long post if I were to jot it all down. But here's a little tidbit that I am extremely proud of achieving. TBC now has a legit office space and it feels all too real. From a small homegrown hobby that started out from my bedroom, TBC has become a grown up to be a BRAND.
Which brings me to this. TBC is looking to hire interns. Currently we are a team of 2 and looking to fill in space for 1 more person.
Here's a little more about the kind of person we are looking for:
- Smart (Because well, duh!)
- Tech Savvy (Please don't live in the stone age)
- Interest in marketing & social media (Facebook, Instagram, SEO and shizz)
- Eagerness to learn about the e-commerce business (Because we are primarily an ecommerce brand)
- If you're a maker, thats a ++ (We love working with our hands. Drilling, cutting, tooling, laser-ing, painting is our everyday routine. If you're a maker in your head, you're in!)
- Should have a sense of design (We put a high focus on design on all our products and branding. If you think Ed Hardy is cool, please don't apply.)
- Professional (This shouldn't be mentioned specifically but it is here.)
- Knowledge of Photoshop & Illustrator (As I said, don't live in the stone age.)
What does the job entail?
- Handling the web-store's backend
- Processing & packaging orders
- Handling all social media channels
- Working on marketing strategies
- Sending out newsletters
- General running of the brand.
What's in it for you?
- Learn everything about how e-commerce works.
- Be a part of photo shoots (Because we do our own photography)
- Learn everything about leatherworking/crafting
- Unlimited coffee/wifi
- Chance to meet some cool people
- Chilled out workspace
Note: This is a full-time job based in Bombay but you're free to work on your freelance projects as long as TBC work is a priority.
If this is something that sounds appealing to you, drop in a mail to email@example.com with your resume and why you'd like to work with us.